Stingray Capri Yoga Leggings
Stingrays are curious by nature and can be playful and gentle. Cownose rays are a species of eagle ray that are native to the western Atlantic. They enjoy swimming in groups and often form beautiful swimming tapestries as they make their journey during migration. These tapestry patterns inspired the design for our Stingray capri yoga leggings.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Material has four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
- Raised waistband & inside key pocket
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
- Do not wash with chlorine bleach.