Stingray Yoga Capri Leggings
Did you know a group of stingrays is called a fever? It comes as no surprise to us, because this design is hot! Cownose rays are a species of eagle ray that are native to the western Atlantic. In the Americas, they can be found from the waters of New England, throughout the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean, and down to Brazil. Cownose rays are notable for mass migrating in groups of up to 10,000, creating beautiful swimming tapestries as they make their journey.
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Raised waistband & inside key pocket
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
DO NOT WASH WITH CHLORINE BLEACH